Ashbourne has a substantial scholarship fund for A level Art and Design courses and welcomes applications from students with both the academic qualifications and personal qualities to make a meaningful contribution to college life.
Every year students from across the college are given the chance to showcase their talents in Art, Music, Fashion, Dance and Drama in the annual Revue.
Applicants for an A level Art and Design course scholarship at Ashbourne must have:
- 3 GCSEs at grade A* and 3 at grade A;
- Strong oral and written English.
Applicants should also demonstrate:
- An independent and pro-active approach to their career and education;
- The ability to think critically;
- A history of participation in school activities;
- Previously holding a position of responsibility at their former school or college;
- A range of hobbies, interests and achievements outside of school;
- Ambition in their education and personal life.
Ready to take the next step?
To apply or find out more information please get in touch.