Ashbourne has a thriving and dynamic Art Faculty where students get the chance to explore all areas of art and design during their first year before specialising in one of more of our courses.
Ashbourne has a substantial scholarship fund for A level Art and Design courses. We welcome applications from students with both the academic qualifications and personal qualities to make a meaningful contribution to college life.
Ashbourne Summer Art Workshop in Hanoi
This summer Ashbourne will be running a five-day Art Workshop in Hanoi, 4–8 July 2018, for students between 14 and 19 years old. The course will be delivered by our Head of Art, and practising fine artist, Lawrence Quigley. Students attending will also be considered for scholarships to study at Ashbourne in London. Please apply as soon as possible as places are limited. Find out more and apply here.
For information about our A level Art Scholarship events please call the college on 020 7937 3858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for an A level Art and Design course scholarship at Ashbourne must have:
- 3 GCSEs at grade A* and 3 at grade A;
- Strong oral and written English.
Applicants should also demonstrate:
- An independent and pro-active approach to their career and education;
- The ability to think critically;
- A history of participation in school activities;
- Previously holding a position of responsibility at their former school or college;
- A range of hobbies, interests and achievements outside of school;
- Ambition in their education and personal life.
Every year students from across the college are given the chance to showcase their talents in Art, Music, Fashion, Dance and Drama in a variety of events including the college annual Revue.
Ready to take the next step?