Ashbourne has a thriving and dynamic Art Faculty where students get the chance to explore all areas of art and design during their first year before specialising in one of more of our courses. Ashbourne offers a limited number of scholarships for A level Art and Design courses. We welcome applications from students with both the academic qualifications and personal qualities to make a meaningful contribution to college life.
For information about our A level Art Scholarship events please call the college on 020 7937 3858 or email email@example.com.
Applicants for an A level Art and Design course scholarship at Ashbourne must have:
- 3 GCSEs at grade A* and 3 at grade A;
- Strong oral and written English.
Applicants should also demonstrate:
- An independent and pro-active approach to their career and education;
- The ability to think critically;
- A history of participation in school activities;
- Previously holding a position of responsibility at their former school or college;
- A range of hobbies, interests and achievements outside of school;
- Ambition in their education and personal life.
Every year students from across the college are given the chance to showcase their talents in Art, Music, Fashion, Dance and Drama in a variety of events including the college annual Revue.
Ready to take the next step?