Ashbourne has been running a comprehensive programme of Easter Revision courses for more than twenty-five years and was the first college in London to establish such a programme.
Our intensive revision courses offer students structured, effective and efficient revision practice in small groups, rather than working passively and unsupervised at home. Students are given extensive past paper practice and draw on specimen questions and examiners’ reports to optimise their success in the final exams. During the classes students are able to consolidate what they have learned and get individual help on areas they are struggling with.
“I couldn’t see how I could significantly improve my understanding in one week but I found that the small classes and the clear and practical teaching have made all the difference and I’m really confident of getting As now.” Mangal Dalal – Maths, Physics and Economics A level
Following each revision course students receive a written report on their progress with constructive feedback on performance and how they might improve in the future. This helps inspire the necessary focus in the lead up to their final examinations.
Why choose Ashbourne for Easter Revision?
- Our half-day revision courses follow a simple format of morning or afternoon sessions lasting three hours per day over five days.
- We offer a full-day GCSE Science revision course.
- We are happy to organise individual tuition, typically offered in blocks of 15 hours, (minimum of 10 hours), that runs in morning or afternoon sessions alongside group tuition.
- We guarantee every course we commit to will run (except in cases of rare tutor illness).
- We never reduce the number of hours offered.
- Our course timetables are fixed.
- Class sizes rarely exceed ten.
- The majority of our Easter revision course tutors are current Ashbourne tutors, all of whom are experienced and well qualified.
- Our admin team is friendly and accessible.
- Ashbourne is in a superb location in London near Kensington Palace.