The Ashbourne Scholarship Programme offers a limited number scholarships, ranging from 10% to 100%, to gifted and talented students in Music, Drama and English Literature. To apply for a place please complete the contact form below.
Ashbourne scholarships give selected students the opportunity to study at one of the top independent sixth form colleges in London and to gain access to the wide range of fantastic performance opportunities on offer.
Ashbourne assesses all areas of student’s applications for scholarships including personal statements, participation in school activities, positions of responsibility, hobbies, interests and achievements outside of school, as well as ambition.
The college is superbly located on the borders of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, in the heart of London. We welcome students from all over the world and offer more than 30 subjects at A level, together creating a diversity of ideas, talents, personalities and culture at the college.
Charli Eglinton is a recent graduate of the Ashbourne Scholarship Programme who achieved three A grades in Music, Film Studies and English Literature. Studying at Ashbourne has helped her achieve her dream of becoming a musical theatre composer. Hear what she says about her experience at Ashbourne and see some of her outstanding and creative work.
A level scholarships offered
Ashbourne Scholarship Programme terms and conditions
Ashbourne is a fee-paying school. Please check the fees before applying. Scholarship award winners will still be required to pay examination fees, practical fees and other such incidental fees and expenses associated with their studies at Ashbourne.
Our expectations are high and we believe that our scholarship winners will fulfil their potential if they adhere to the following:
- Always be punctual and attend all your classes and tutorials.
- Complete all work on time.
- Contribute to college life beyond the classroom.
- Have a positive attitude towards your studies.
- Have a proactive attitude towards college events and excursions.
- Comply with Ashbourne rules on behaviour.
- Always be courteous and polite.
We have been fortunate to accept exceptional students on scholarship in the past and have been very pleased with their performance. However, we reserve the right to withdraw scholarships at any time if a scholarship student’s:
- Academic performance is consistently below what we judge is their potential.
- Attendance level does not meet Ashbourne’s requirements.
- Behaviour is detrimental to Ashbourne College, teachers, staff, students and themselves.
To apply for a place on the Ashbourne Scholarship Programme for September 2019 entry, please fill in the form below and we will contact you.