Ashbourne offers full-day Easter Revision courses in A level Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Economics; (AS revision in the morning; A2 revision in the afternoon), and GCSE Science. We also offer A level Maths modules and GCSE subjects as half-day courses over five days in morning (10am – 1pm) or afternoon (2–5pm) sessions.
Our courses run over a three-week period during the Easter holidays:
Week 1 – Monday 26th March – Friday 30th March (Good Friday)
Week 2 – Monday 2nd April – Friday 6th April
Week 3 – Monday 9th April – Friday 13th April
Courses may repeat throughout the period in order to ensure a variety of subjects is available to as many students as possible. Please check the timetable to find out when each course is running.
Please visit the school office to collect a personal Easter Revision timetable and to register for your Easter Revision courses.
• Full-day A level courses and GCSE Science cost £1000.
• A level Maths modules cost £550 each; C1&C2 and C3&C4 are both combined module courses.
• All other half-day courses cost £550 each.
• We only offer A level English Literature and GCSE English Language and Literature to current Ashbourne students.
• Individual tuition is run in blocks of 10 or 15 hours, alongside the group course times, and costs £900 and £1350 respectively.
To enrol on our Easter Revision courses, or for further information, please call 020 7937 3858 or email
You can pay for your Easter Revision courses by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. Please make cheques payable to Ashbourne College. If paying by bank transfer please quote the student’s name and email a copy of the transfer to the college; failure to follow these two procedures may result in the payment not being assigned to the student, and possible loss of the student’s place on the course.
Ashbourne Independent School Limited
National Westminster Bank,
55 Kensington High Street
Account no: 2588 1477
Sort code: 50 30 10
IBAN: GB22 NWBK 5030 1025 8814 77
BIC: NWBK GB 2L